Want a Pembrokeshire Chilli Farm twist on a hot chocolate classic? Of course you do! This is guaranteed to warm you up on those freezing winter nights?
- Whole Milk: 500ml,
- Cinnamon Sticks: 2 sticks for brewing, and a few extra for serving.
- Dark Cocoa Powder: 3 tablespoons.
- Brown Sugar: 2 tablespoons, to add a touch of sweetness.
- Vanilla Extract: ½ table spoon, for that classic, comforting aroma.
- Rudolph's Revenge Chilli Sauce: ¼ teaspoon, to give your hot chocolate a gentle, warming kick.
- Thick Whipped Cream: enough to serve on the top of your drink
Gather these ingredients and you're all set to create a delightful, cosy beverage that's perfect for chilly evenings! 🍫🌶️🌿
First Step Begin by gently warming the milk in a medium-sized saucepan. Add a couple of cinnamon sticks for that lovely, aromatic touch. It's important to keep stirring now and then – we don't want the milk to boil, just to become nicely infused with cinnamon. This should take around 5 minutes of your time.
Second Step Now, say goodbye to the cinnamon sticks and let them go. It's time to stir in the cocoa powder )save some for sprinkling on top to serve), a dash of vanilla, 1/2 tablespoon of Rudolph's Revenge Chilli Sauce, and just the right amount of sugar to sweeten the deal.
Third Step Take the saucepan off the heat, and here comes the fun part: give it a good whisk! You're looking to make it smooth and delightfully frothy, which won't take more than a couple of minutes.
Fourth Step Pour this warm, spicy concoction into two welcoming mugs and add a fresh cinnamon stick in each.
Fifth Step Top with the thick cream and a sprinkle of the remaining cocoa powder
Enjoy this snuggly, slightly spicy treat, perfect for those cooler evenings or just when you need a hug in a mug! 🌶️☕🤗