Welcome to Pembrokeshire Micro Greens
A range of Organic Micro Greens locally grown in Pembrokeshire
What are Micro Greens? Well micro greens are the younger more immature version of their fully-grown counterparts.
Because of this Micro Greens are bursting with flavour, they can boost colour, and add texture to any dish, while delivering a nutritional boost as well.
Some tips for adding microgreens into meals include:
• Using them as a topping for salads and soups
• Tossing a small handful into a smoothie or juice before blending
• Using them as a garnish alongside any main dish
• Placing microgreens on top of a flatbread or pizza after cooking
• Replacing lettuce with microgreens on a burger, sandwich, or tacos
Due to their high antioxidant content, microgreens are considered a functional food, a food that promotes health, a super food.
These are the varieties we are currently growing:
• Micro Amaranth Red Army
• Micro Basil Thai
• Micro Basil Sweet Genovese
• Micro Chives Thick Leaf
• Micro Coriander
• Micro Garlic Chives
• Micro Mustard Green Fire
• Micro Mustard Red Lion
• Micro Pea Shoots
• Micro Sage English
• Micro Thyme English
• Winter Micro Salad Rocket Victoria
• Micro Mexican Tarragon
• Micro Broccoli
• Green Micro Beet (Swiss Chard) Bulls Blood
Contact us to find out more and where to get your Fresh, Organic and Local Micro Greens from.